If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us and we would like to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
BIG BEAR VALLEY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
IS SEEKING A PARTNER FAMILY
TO HELP BUILD AND OWN HOME # 5
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (909) 273-3036
1.PRESENT housing inadequate, such as structural problems, overcrowding, etc.
2. WILLINGNESS to work with Habitat in the construction of the home.The family will be required to devote 250 hours per adult in building the home.
3. LOW INCOME: yearly income not to exceed $39,680 per family of 2,$44,640 per family of 3,$49,600 for 4,$53,600 for 5, and $57,520 for 6.
THE FAMILY must be able to pay their bills and have adequate income to cover all costs.This is not a give-away program although the mortgage will be interest free.
THE THREE BEDROOM, two bath home will be built at 594 Cedar in Sugarloaf.
THE PARTNER FAMILY will become the owner of the home once all qualifications are met.The family will be responsible for down payment, mortgage payments, closing costs, property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, utilities and repairs
BIG BEAR VALLEY RESIDENT for at least one year
PROOF of automobile insurance
PROOF of citizenship or legal residency for all family members
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY:
Big BearValley Habitat for Humanity PO Box 3353 Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 (909) 273-3036 firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Present Housing Inadequate
(2) Ability to Pay (Income should not exceed approximately $ 37,000 per year for family of 4)
(3) Willingness to Participate as a Partner in an Ongoing Relationship with Habitat